There was a warning in the Application part of the event viewer.
The management agent "TargetWebService" completed run profile "Delta Confirming Import" with a delta import or delta synchronization step type. The rules configuration has changed since the last full import or full synchronization. </p><p>User Action </p><p>To ensure the updated rules are applied to all objects, a run with step type of full import and full synchronization should be completed.
Every time you run the Directory Sync Configuration you will force a delta sync, which is an incremental sync and not a full sync. To force a full sync you’ll have to do the following.
- Start the registry editor – regedit
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSOLCoExistence
- Find the FullSyncNeeded DWORD and set it to 1
- Start the Dir Sync Config Shell –
%programfiles%\Microsoft Online Directory Sync\DirSyncConfigShell.psc1
- Run the CMDlet Start-OnlineCoexistenceSync
You can follow the sync steps by opening the Miisclient located at –
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Online Directory Sync\SYNCBUS\Synchronization Service\UIShell\miisclient.exe